
Rhonda Kuhlman, a local artist, died this week. I have a couple of her pieces and loved talking to her whenever I stopped in her art space. She made Day-of-the-Dead, bottle-cap cuff links for my brother-in-law to wear at his wedding --so she obviously had to be cool! Her obituary is inspiring just as she was. Her story is one of triumph and every time I saw her she radiated joy. I thought she was in her 20's until one day we were sitting around and she mentioned she was celebrating her 40th that weekend?!
May your today sparkle whatever you choose to do!
*More pictures of Rhonda and her work, click here.

very cool work! so sad that she died at such a young age. when i saw her photo, i too thought she looked 20-something! i am sure she will be greatly missed.
ReplyDeleteI just wanted to say it is so nice of all of you that have either blogged or have put your wonderful stories on your web page about my sister. I knew she is a very special sister, but did not know how inspiring she was to so many out there. She touched so many and left lasting impressions for a life time. I am proud to have had such a wonderful sister. Thank you all for your kind words and expressing it out here on this amazing web for her family to search and read.
ReplyDeleteLove, Debbie Kuhlman Dunn
Deb, I'm so glad you found my little blog corner. Rhonda brought so much joy. My wish for you and your family is much joy in your futures. Rhonda will definitely be carried in many hearts!
ReplyDelete