I debated the great debate and decided to get a Mac. Yesterday at lunch I took the plunge and purchased my pretty, pequena Macbook.
Why do you care? Obviously, you need to know that I am typing on a pristine white keyboard. Also, I felt introductions are in order. A big Welcome to Mr. Mac ______________.
I am now faced with the important task of naming. Any suggestions are welcome and the winner will enjoy the fame and glory of Mermindia citation.
Note: There is no picture because I cannot right click to snag something. Hrrumph. I shall overcome and pictures will return to Mermindia.

welcome to the club!
ReplyDeleteWouldn't MerMac be sweet? MerMac and MerMindia? At least I'm chuckling... : )
ReplyDelete-Stacey
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteFirst and foremost, thank you to Kayla for calling with the right click explanation. I am taken such good care of.
ReplyDeleteS - I am fairly fond of Mermac as the name. It is currently the front runner. I need to percolate for a bit longer before I make such a large commitment...