Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Confessions of the Newly Sporty

Many of you dear readers may have been shocked when I admitted to creating a [busted] bracket for this year's March Madness. (Well, surprised by the creating part, perhaps not the busted part.) The fever continues.

I am hooked into the Spurs playoffs. I've even found myself talking with the players (i.e. the TV). Luckily this newly acquired habit is socially acceptable. I have not yet graduated to yelling at the TV, but stranger things have happened. Such as the fact that I am still mad at the Mavs' Najera for his flagrant foul (neck grab) of Ginobili. Did anyone guess one year ago that that sentence would appear on Mermindia? Like I said, stranger things have happened.

2 comments:

  1. What the what?!

    http://www.dallasnews.com/sharedcontent/dws/spt/basketball/mavs/stories/042710dnspomavsnajera.288317c21.html

    More Najera Angst

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'll admit, i am quite surprised to read all of this, mindy! but i for one am just happy to read a mermindia update.

    congrats on the mac. once you go mac you never go back! :) glad you got the right click thing down. next time - pictures! :)

    xo!

    ReplyDelete