Allow me to share my day of luxurious time so far:
I sauteed mushrooms with garlic, cut up a home-grown jalepeno, and scrambled an egg with some cheese and avocado. Wrapped up all that goodness in a Central Market tortilla and finished off my deliciousness with some Ritual Roasters espresso. Not too shabby.
Craft time was up next. I have had the supplies to do iron-on stenciling for months. My friend and fellow blogger, Rachel, inspired the freezer paper acquisition and I have been putting off craftiness for far too long. This morning I realized I finally have the time to find my exacto knife, cut out the stencil, and play with fabric paint. I'm fairly pleased with the result, and can see how this could become addictive!
I had lunch at Twin Sisters with fabulous folks and I am now headed out for a long walk in crisp, sunny, "winter" air. After that the next major agenda item is Christmas leftovers...the day is shaping up well. Hope your boxing day is also glorious and relaxing. Best boxing wishes to each and to all!

wow, min, that is so cool! i love it!
ReplyDelete